TRAINING > SCHOOL OF MINISTRY AND LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
YOU HAVE FINISHED A DTS, NOW WHAT?
Most likely you feel as though you’re ready to set out on a great adventure with God. You are a world changer and you know that you’re going to change the world. But you still have questions, how am I supposed to take this new found passion, purpose, and calling to the next level? How do I take what I feel God is calling me to after my DTS and practically apply it? Or maybe your DTS seems like a long time ago and you’re asking yourself, “Where did that passion that I had after my DTS go?” If you are asking yourself any of these questions then the School of Ministry Development & Leadership Training is for you!
We desire to take the passion, the purpose, the calling you feel after your DTS and help shape and mold that passion, purpose, and calling into something real and tangible. You may not feel like God is calling you to “full time missions”, but you still have a dream of going into other spheres of society to make a real and lasting impact. Then come and join us as we help you develop the passion, purpose, and calling that God has placed over your life!
The School of Ministry Development is 12 weeks long (with an optional outreach).
- Start: September – November, 2014
- Outreach Dates: January – February
- Lecture Phase Cost: $1,500USD
- Outreach Cost: This will depend on outreach location and plans.
- Estimated Outreach Cost: Around $1,500.00USD
SOMLD > DETAILS
A few of the topics that will be covered during these 12 weeks will be:
- Understanding the Call of God
- Servant Leadership
- Faith, Finances, and Funding your Ministry
- Preaching and Public Speaking
- Effective Personal Ministry
- Cross-Cultural Communication and Understanding
- Giftings and Strength Finders
- Writing a Vision Statement, Purpose, and Plan
- Ministry outside the context of “Missions”
If you would like to go on the outreach please indicate your interest on the application form. The outreach will be prayed over and decided by you, the students. This will be done along with the help of staff. The purpose of this is to take everything you are learning and will learn in the School of Ministry Development & Leadership Training and have a practical way to apply it all.
SOMLD > CONTACT AND APPLY
- Completed Application Form
- Three References
- Completed Health Form
- Personal History Questions Answered